Webserver Migration

I have recently decided in addition to redeveloping my website, to move my webserver to the UK. This decision was based on various issues with the previous server most notably the ping times I was getting. I can happily admit that I did not give the old server the attention it needed; causing the old […]

Read More

Progress Update

The main focus has been on getting all the individual components working together, It was decided quite early on that because the Barometer is not accurate to the ground that it would be hard to use to keep the quadcopter at a specific height during autonomously flight. To this end I’m using an Ultrasonic sensor […]

Read More

Quadcopter Lives again!

As I mentioned in the previous post, The quadcopter had an issue where some of the ESC’s caught fire, This is likely to poor manufacturing. This week I rebuilt the quadcopter using 4 brand new Lulin 30 amp ESC’s and a F450 frame. I used a commercial fame instead of 3d printed one because of structural weaknesses in the printed frame design. However I am […]

Read More